Monday, December 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree

you really drive me CrAzY!!

I love decorating for Christmas. Really, really love it. But this year, our tree has almost put me over the edge! I'm sorry to say that I won't be leaving it up until nearly Valentine's Day as usual. When I first put it up back around Thanksgiving, I was stringing lights and got almost all the way to the top (I start at the bottom) when every last strand went out. I messed with it for over an hour before I finally found the problem.

Over the course of the last few weeks, little sections of lights have been going out. One, by one. Forcing me to trace my way back to the source and try to somehow get the strand off without destroying the entire tree. . . And don't even get me started about Avery and her "un-decorating" techniques!

So as much as I love this beautiful symbol of Christmas. . . .




she's comin' down in the morning!

post signature

No comments: