Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Last week, while Avery and I were in Kansas City for school, Kaylen spent the day with her sweet friend, Morgan. Morgan's mommy, Nikki, took these fun pictures of the girls enjoying some fun by the pool. I'm so lucky to have friends who are much better photographers than I am! Right now, many of my favorite pictures from the last two and a half years are trapped on our home computer that has finally crashed -we think a bolt of lightening finished it off. We still don't know if we will be able to recover any of the pictures stored on its hard drive, so I really treasure any pictures of my girls that I come across these days.

Kaylen is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl. I love these pictures because they're of Kaylen, just being Kaylen. Usually when I try to take pictures of her, I get the fake cheese grin.












Notice Morgan's hair is soaked and Kaylen's is still perfectly dry. Morgan is an amazing swimmer. She is part of a swim team, and already goes off the diving board and swims to the side by herself. Kaylen doesn't even dog paddle. She likes to splash and wade in the shallow, but prefers to keep her face and hair dry. We've got some work to do this summer. . .





post signature

1 comment:

Bethany said...

LOVE this new feature on Blogger that shows me when you update! I like to keep tabs on my favorite people!!

Kaylen's suit is so super cute! It looks like she and Morgan were having a ball! What a fun way to start the summer!!