Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Clean Fun!

What's a girl to do when she's played with all her toys, read all of her books, and watched every episode of Elmo on PBS? Go exploring! Leave it to Miss Avery to find a new way to get into mischief every single day! There is no such thing as "Avery-proofing" unless you consider removing all toilets, bathtubs, and major appliances a safety precaution! As I was unloading clean laundry and carrying it into my bedroom to fold, Avery climbed into the dryer and when I came back to get more clothes this is where I found her. Some people might say, "Oh my, that's dangerous!" Trust me, you would not be able to miss her and accidentally start the dryer with her in it. She was giggling up a storm and kicking the sides, making a huge ruckus! 100% pure ornery!!

No comments: