Friday, April 25, 2008

Foursweetharts "Four on Friday"

four jobs i have had in my life:

camp counselor

sales clerk at sears (in the baby department)

teacher

mommy



four movies i've watched more than once:

pretty woman

how to lose a guy in ten days

when harry met sally

topgun



four places i've lived:

Osage City, Kansas

Manhattan, Kansas

Kansas City, Missouri

Olathe, Kansas



four tv shows i watch:

jon and kate plus 8

oprah

grey's anatomy (well used to, before the writer's left us all hanging!)

the bachelor



four places i have been:

chicago

d.c.

orlando

dallas



favorite foods:

chips and salsa

pretty much anything chocolate

mc donald's double cheeseburger

cheesecake

(hmmm. . . .I wonder why I've gained a few pounds in the last couple of years. . . . )



four places i'd rather be right now:

on a beach

on a date with my husband

sleeping

shopping


four things that drive me cRaZy:

slow drivers!

rude store clerks

losing my keys (often)

laundry


four things i'm looking forward to this year:

summer (and flip flops, the pool, the lake, barbeques, picnics. . .)

bethany and crew coming home to visit

our step forward to cure tsc walk

Christmas, (I start looking forward to it on the 26th of December)



four places i love to shop:

target

kohls

gymboree

old navy

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This was fun to read! I may have to "borrow" it (or bits and pieces anyway!) for something on my blog!! Hope you guys are having a great weekend and maybe enjoying some warm weather in your parts!! And my crew is excited about coming home to Kansas this summer too!! Can't wait to see you all!!

Love ya!